TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SECURING YOUR BOOKING AND PAYMENT TERMS:
1. All bridal bookings are subject to a deposit payment. Once your deposit payment is received and your booking is confirmed in writing by Totally Flawless, your quoted price will remain the same, regardless of any change to our prices.
2. Once issued, the deposit is non-refundable. We will however o er the client a 2-day grace period to allow for any change of mind. In this instance, we will require written confirmation to no more than 48 hours following receipt of the deposit payment.
3. Following your booking confirmation, you will be issued with an invoice (excluding your deposit and trial payments). Invoice payment is required no less than 7 days before your event date by bank transfer as detailed on the invoice. Cheque payments are not accepted. Cash payments will be accepted if no less than 14 days prior to the eventdate.
1. Standard bookings will be led by one stylist, however if an additional stylist is required due to the size of the wedding party, charges will be as follows: 2 stylists (£35 additional charge) 3 stylists (£80 additional charge).
2. Stylists will travel 30 minutes each way to the event venue free of charge. However, if the stylist is required to travel more than 30 minutes each way to your venue, you will be charged an additional £10 per 30 minutes of travel,
e.g. a return journey of 1 hour each way will incur a travel fee of £20.
CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENTS TO BOOKINGS:
1. If the booking is cancelled within 90 days of the event date, the client will be charged 50% of the final invoice amount. Payment should be issued 7 days prior to the event date as per the original invoice.
2. If the client cancels their booking outside of the 90 days by confirming in writing to , the supplier will retain the deposit and no further charges will be incurred.
3. If within 120 days of the event date the original confirmed booking is amended causing the total invoice amount to be reduced, the client will be charged 50% of the difference on the final invoice, e.g. a booking of £400, reduced to £200 will be charged at £300.
4. If the client wishes to amend their booking to a reduced requirement outside of the 120 days, they must do so in writing to to ensure additional charges aren’t incurred. Failure to do so may result in the booking being cancelled and the deposit being retained by the supplier.
5. Please be advised that failure to issue payment for outstanding invoices may result in Totally Flawless taking the client to the small claims court.
1. If your confirmed stylist is unable to fulfilll your booking due to any cause beyond their reasonable control, e.g. sudden illness or severe weather conditions, we will always do our utmost to find a replacement stylist. If, however this is not possible, we will refund your invoice and deposit payments in full.
DATA PROTECTION AND USE OF PHOTOGRAPHS:
1. We take your privacy seriously and will never sell or share your personal information with other organisations for marketing purposes. If you would like to view our full privacy statement, please go to: awless. co.uk/privacy-policy.
2. We regularly take and share images of our clients for promotional purposes which feature on our Totally Flawless website, Facebook and Instagram pages. By signing these terms and conditions, you are con rming your consent for images of your event to be used for these purposes. Should you have any queries or concerns, please advise your stylist directly.